Who Am I?


I am a Journalist and Producer working at iMEdD (Incubator for Media Education and Development, supported by the Stavros Niarchos Foundation).

I am also a part time PhD researcher on Media Theory at the University of Durham UK, doing interdisciplinary research on Media, Philosophy and Language, focusing on how the Greek financial crisis has been covered by the Media since 2010, through a philosophical perspective. 
I have been the Video Production Manager in VICE Greece (2014-2018) and a Senior producer and host of long-form documentaries for the show VICE Specials, on ANT1. I have been the creator of "Sounds Greek" on VICE, a show about Greek "underground" music, among others.
I have been the PA/Producer of the BBC Athens Foreign Correspondent, Mark Lowen (2012-2014) and a freelance producer for the BBC and other international media (AP and The New York Times among them). I have been covering the Greek Crisis since Day 1.

I have worked as the Chief Researcher for WarZone documentaries show on MEGA TV (2005-2010). For the needs of the production I have travelled to the USA, South Africa, Liberia, Bosnia&Herzegovina and Italy (where I produced an exclusive interview with the former mafioso chief, Gaetano Grado).

I have contributed video or editorial pieces for :
The New Files/SKAI TV, Epsilon/Eleftherotipia, K/Kathimerini, Production House, LIFO, NITRO, 24h.gr, Foreign desk of "Makedonia" newspaper (Thessaloniki). mic.gr

I speak fluently English, French, Italian and some German.

I have a Masters Degree on International Relations from the Sorbonne - Paris 1 University, on the Extreme Right during the European Integration.

I am a fan of Barthes, McLuhan, Stiegler, Adam Curtis, and a Media junky dedicated to apprehend the mysteries of Communication.


ABOUT ME:

LINKEDIN:

CONTACT:


Popular posts from this blog

Media Researcher

Writer